Company Kaptiva Sports
C/ Aragó 217, Pral 2a Barcelona, Barcelona , Spain
Ages 14 years - 17 years
Kaptiva Sports Academy Barcelona is an elite football academy. The Academy’s main goal is to offer the best annual football program to young talented football players from all over the world, helping them reach their full potential through a fully integrated football program.
More Than an ACADEMY
- Elite Football Training led and conducted by our Technical Academy Staff.
- Competition at the highest level in games and tournaments, against national and international teams
- Top Education & Language Program that will guarantee the complete education of the player.
- Full development: academic, athletic and personal.
- The possibility to be represented by a Kaptiva Sports authorized FIFA Player Agent, who can competently handle the soccer player’s career.*
- The full commitment of an international Sports Company, with proven success in the football industry which also holds agreements with top professional Soccer Clubs and top football-related professionals worldwide.
The Academy program offers players:
- Individualized Training It is extremely important that young players practice their technical skills and improve their mobility when not practising with their team.
All individual training sessions have been designed by our Technical Director and are specifically oriented to improve participants skills.
- Club Training: Team training main objective is to develop team cohesiveness and tactics. Training sessions are designed to advance both the individual players and the level of the team technically & tactically.
- Tournaments: As a very important part of the development, participation in some of the most important tournaments in Spain would be a key aspect of the competitiveness of our program. Our players will be participating in at least one relevant tournament every three months, for instance, MIC (Mediterranean International Camp) and Cotif Cup.
- Pro-Games: Our participants will participate in at least 5 games against top club’s youth academies. Those academies belong to professional clubs currently playing in the first or second Spanish football divisions.
- Football Reports: The purpose of our soccer reports is to evaluate to all players the most relevant football aspects such as Technical Ability, Tactical Awareness, Physical Aspects and Personality Traits.
- Masterclasses: Kaptiva Sports Academy workshops will be conducted by significant sports-related speakers. Former players, coaches, sports professionals, etc.. will offer to our participants a professional vision on the world of high competition sports.
- Video Analysis: The integration of a new software will allow our coaches to get constant feedback to the players on the areas to improve and also will keep parents up to date on the improvements and work done. A working tool that will let the player see first hand how to improve on those needed areas and see reflected this work done on his everyday basis.
- Sports Nutritionist: Guidance through which our athletes will receive nutritional counselling and education on matters of food and nutrition impacts on health and performance.
- Sports Psychologist: Regular monitoring, instruction and training of psychological skills for performance improvement:
Cope with the pressures of competition
Recover from injuries
Maintenance of an exercise program
Enjoyment of the sport
Kaptiva Sports Soccer Academy has a collaboration agreement with European International School of Barcelona in Sant Cugat, Barcelona, which is the best option for our foreign players that want to continue their studies without dropping any academic year due to the internationality of the studies.
American Curriculum (UNHS):
Europa International School has partnered with the University of Nebraska High School to offer international students an American program.
Europa International School manages monitored online studies, where students will have their own teacher at School that will guide and monitor them on daily basis. In addition, students will join the regular school on specific subjects in order to complement his academic development.
University of Nebraska High School stands on the top 10 best online High School diploma programs and the core courses are NCAA-approved, which means colleges and universities nationwide accept and respect a UNHS diploma.
Validation of studies: by preparation for and conducting all official exams, such as the IGCSE and SAT.
Feel LIKE HOME: GREAT ACCOMMODATION
In the middle of a superlative framework of academic equipped with the most modern facilities, and in which common and private spaces coexist in a state of perfect balance. All this means that the athletes are in a healthy, safe, sporting environment, enabling them to practice their favourite sport.
Players will live in a student residence on a university campus. The residence location combines the urban life of a quiet and safe town, Sant Cugat, with the large green areas in Collserola Park. There is an excellent transportation network with the city center of Barcelona.
The residence provides:
Dorms: double rooms with en-suite bathrooms and in-room Wi-Fi connections.
Common areas: recreation rooms to share with other Academy members.
Gym: complete fitness sports center.
Dining room: nutritious buffet type meals with an extensive selection.
Student campus: with all the amenities offered by a campus.
Cleaning of rooms and common areas
Vending service (vending machines - food & drink)
Changing of bed linen and towels
Staff available 24/7
Kaptiva Sports Football Academy in Barcelona (Spain) 10 months
[01.09.21 - 19.06.22]WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Individualized training sessions led and conducted by our Technical Academy Staff
Full season competition games
KSA soccer experiences - Pro-Games
Participation in reputed Tournaments
Three to four club training days per week
KSA Club competition kit
KSA Academy's training kit
Evaluation of player's progress report
Guided gym training
Sports Psychologic workshops
Sports Nutritionist guidance
Enrolment in an international school
Multicultural program activities
Accommodation in a student residence
All meals and snacks included
Full medical insurance
24/7 control and supervision
Airport transfers on the specified arrival and departure dates
C/ Aragó 217, Pral 2a Barcelona, Barcelona , Spain