Company CHOICES INTERNATIONAL ES
Galway Westport, Mayo , Ireland
Ages 12 years - 16 years
The perfect combination of recreation, fun and language learning!
This programme is designed for students aged 12-17 years, to benefit from the best possible combination of language learning and recreation during the school holidays.
Under the guidance of our native counsellors, the campers use their new language skills throughout the day, both during instruction as well as in the afternoon and evening activities.
EXCITING AND MOTIVATING INSTRUCTION
The participants at our camps don’t only learn during the morning lessons made up of lively components such as interviews and role plays, they are also encouraged to put the language they have learnt into practice during their leisure time.
Participants have the opportunity to learn a foreign language, take part in exciting activities and make new friends, whilst also being on holiday. At the same time, they’re laying the foundations for improving their performance in school the following year, almost without realizing it.
LEARNING BY SPEAKING
As well as having lots of fun, children return home with improved knowledge of the foreign language and enhanced motivation. We know from experience that participants achieve significant progress in their learning and that their self-confidence improves, so the benefits are two-fold.
Sleepzone Hostel Killary, situated in the heart of Connemara on Ireland’s wild and rugged west coast.
Rooms: 4 - 6 beds per room (showers and bathrooms are located separately).
Working together with professional trainers from the Killary Adventure Centre, we provide a wide range of outdoor activities over a total of nine days:
• 10 mornings 3 hours minutes English lessons in small groups of max. 8 -12 students, each afternoon and evening supervised (sports) programs. 1 full day excursion. All activities in English.
• Working together with professional trainers from the Killary Adventure Center we provide a wide range of outdoor activities over a total of nine days.
• Water sport activities such as ‘ Ringo Rides’ and Kayaking.
• Rope Course.
• Zip Wire and Hill Walking.
• Giant Swing.
• Laser Games.
• Gorge Walking.
• Teambuilding activities.
• Day trip to Galway, a lively and very unique city south of Connemara, known for its friendly people, charming, cobble-stoned streets and multi- coloured houses. Shopping, some sightseeing and relaxing at the river Corrib.
• Fun Evening programs.
• Movie Night.
• Photo Competition.
THE PROGRAMMES INCLUDES:
• Residential accommodation and catering (full- board).
• Daily English tuition in the morning (3 hours), except on arrival and departure days and on excursion day to Galway.
• Small group language classes (maximum 8 – 12 students).
• Daily afternoon and evening programme in English.
• Cost of all activities during the camp and on excursion day.
• Cost for all equipment required to participate in sports, workshops and the evening programmes.
• Airport transfers according to the stipulations in this information.
• Choices Certificate of completion.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a registration fee of €100
Galway Westport, Mayo , Ireland